The Seafrigo Group is a major player in logistics, specialising in the management of foodstuffs. Seafrigo has developed an international presence based on its own infrastructures in 17 countries and a network of partners worldwide. The Seafrigo team, with a staff of 1,200 logistics professionals, meets all your needs by supporting you at every stage of your supply chain.
The brands of the Seafrigo group :
- SEAFRIGO LOGISTIQUE, specialist in temperature-controlled storage. SEADRY, maritime transport operator.
- ETB TRANSPORTS, subsidiary dedicated to road transport in Europe.
- SDSF, operator of storage under ambient and controlled temperature.
- API TCX, specialist in port traction based at the Le Havre terminal.
- SD'LOG, expert in dry food storage.
- MODE, Australian subsidiary offering a global offer for Oceania.
- AIRFRIGO - FIRST, air freight specialists.
- EFIE, Freight forwarder specialised in General Cargo.
- MAISON JAMEIN, Specialists in sea and air freight, forwarding agents approved for customs transit. Organises the transport of your goods, from the place of collection to final delivery, whatever the mode of transport chosen. Family and independent history,
The SEAFRIGO group, a specialist in logistics and food transport, was created in 1976 from the fresh and frozen storage activity at the heart of the Le Havre port platform. Always attentive and at the service of its customers, SEAFRIGO has constantly diversified its activities in order to provide food professionals with integrated and global logistics solutions. Our diversification strategy has been accompanied by strong internationalisation to offer our customers the most suitable transport solutions for both import and export. Our values: Flexibility: Our teams of logisticians are available and trained to offer the solutions best suited to your needs and constraints. We are committed to providing you with personalised assistance and follow-up by specialists in transport and international logistics. Performance: The irreproachable quality of our storage and chartering services is our raison d'être. We work to constantly improve our offers, adapt our processes and eliminate complexity in a permanent search for the greatest efficiency in the service of our customers. Proximity: We want to be present wherever our customers need us. With this in mind, we are constantly developing our network of offices around the world.